MidAmerica Nazarene University has gathered our Student Right to Know information, compliance policies, and university handbooks and regulations in the links below. We encourage you to browse these documents and web pages and take note of the information which we make available in accordance with federal regulations.
MidAmerica Nazarene University policy prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, or disability in the recruitment and admission of students and in the operation of all university programs, activities, and services. Any concerns regarding discrimination on the basis of gender or disability should be addressed to Rick Hanson, Associate Vice President for Academic and Professional Success, in Mabee Library, Room 209, 913-971-3381.
Academic Program Requirements - Refer to the Academic Catalog
- College Navigator is a Web site maintained by the National Center of Education Statistics (NCES), a department of the U.S. Department of Education. The NCES is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. The data contained in the College Navigator was submitted by MNU to the Department of Education as part of a required annual report and is designed to be a resource for anyone wishing to know more about MNU enrollment characteristics. Click here to access College Navigator.
- Professional and Graduate Graduation Rates
Jeanne Clery Act
- Campus Safety and Security Information [Olathe Campus]
- Campus Safety and Security Information [Liberty Campus]
- Campus Safety Crime Statistics [Olathe Campus]
- Campus Safety Crime Statistics [Liberty Campus]
- Reporting Crime and Safety Concerns
Educational Rights & Privacy
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 (also known as the Buckley Amendment) is a federal privacy law affording students certain rights with respect to their education records. MidAmerica Nazarene University complies fully with this law. The University Registrar serves as the institutional FERPA Compliance Officer.
Student Disability Accommodations
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act prohibit discrimination against individuals with disabilities. The purpose of these laws is to remove barriers that prevent qualified individuals with disabilities from enjoying the same opportunities available to persons without disabilities. Read MNU's Student Disability Accommodations Policy.
Refund Schedule & Policy; Withdrawal
Tuition, Fees, and other Costs
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
North Kansas City Hospital
2800 Clay Edwards Drive
North Kansas City, MO 64116
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.