MNU offers a variety of academic programs that combine the best in high-quality academics, unparalleled service and an authentically Christian perspective.
- More than 35 undergraduate programs
- 4 professional bachelor's degree-completion programs
- 6 graduate degrees in the areas of nursing, business, education and counseling
- 5 post-graduate certificate programs
The university includes:
- The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
Cindy Peterson, PhD, Dean
- The School of Business
Jamie Myrtle, CPA, MBA, Dean
- The School of Education
Nancy Damron, PhD, Dean
- The School of Behavioral Sciences and Counseling
Todd Frye, PhD, LCPC, LCMFT, NCC, SATP-S, Dean
- The School of Nursing and Health Science
Susan Larson, PhD, Dean
- The School of Professional & Graduate Studies
Mark Ford, EdD, JD, Vice-Provost, Dean
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.