Snowbarger Fine Arts Classroom
Description: Classroom space containing work desks that seat approximately 48 students. Room may be divided with 24 students at desks on each side. Room may be used as meeting space with approximate seating capacity in lecture set up of 100.
Purpose: Classroom available for academic purposes. When not in conflict with academic needs, room may be used as meeting space with approval from Bell Cultural Events Center Facility Management.
1. Space–other than for academic use–must be reserved through Bell Cultural Events Center Facility Management.
2. All rehearsal items must be returned to their appropriate storage locations at the end of use.
3. Food and beverages (i.e., box lunches, snacks, continental breakfast foods, coffee, bottled water) may be served within the specific confines of the Music Hall with prior approval of Bell Cultural Events Center Facility Management. However, the room is not to be used for meal events that would require bringing food into the room from other building locations or carrying food/beverages through the hallways.
4. All debris and other items must be cleared from the room at the end of use.
5. Policies regarding children, live animals, photography and recording are the same as in the Mabee Performing Arts Hall.