Mabee Performing Arts Hall
Description: Main stage theatre with audience seating capacity of 541
Stage Size: 43 ft deep by 36 ft wide (inside shell)
43 ft deep by 65 ft wide (with shell open)
12 ft deep by 44 ft wide - downstage proscenium (with main stage curtain closed)
Purpose: The Mabee Performing Arts Hall is available for speaking presentations, musical concerts, theatrical performances, and rehearsals. It is not to be used for weddings, funerals, as a movie theatre, or for those events determined to be athletic in nature.
Audio/Visual Equipment: A complete specification list is available upon request
1. Space must be reserved through Bell Center Facility Management (Building Coordinator).
2. Music and theatre students are not permitted to reserve the Hall as a User.
3. All use of lighting and sound equipment must be supervised by authorized and trained personnel.
4. No food or beverage is allowed in the Hall seating area.
5. All decorations must be approved by Bell Center Facility Management and supervised by authorized personnel.
6. All aisles, doorways and steps must remain clear at all times.
7. Doors must be locked and lights/media equipment turned off at the end of each use.
8. No one is permitted in the catwalk or sound and light booths without authorization.
9. An individual approved by the Bell Center Facility Management must be designated to act as a house manager for all publicly invited audience events.
10. Children under the age of 18 (with parental or authorized adult supervision) are welcome in the Mabee Performing Arts Hall.
11. All use of live animals for rehearsals and performances must be approved by the appropriate state or city organization governing animal rights and the Bell Center Facility Management.
12. Performance of copyrighted works must be in compliance with copyright law and all licensing agreements.
13. All photography and videotaping of rehearsals and performances must be in compliance with copyright law, and all licensing agreements, and approved by the appropriate division/department chair. Bell Center Facility Management must be informed at least five  days in advance of any photography or videotaping scheduled to take place during a performance.
14. All contracted agreements must be on file in the Bell Center Facility Management office.
15. Mabee Hall is not to be used for weddings, funerals, athletic events, or as a movie theatre (see General Policies)