Instructional & Research Librarian
MBA; 2020, anticipated, MidAmerica Nazarene University
MLIS; 2017, Simmons College
BA; 2015, General Studies, Ball State University
"I believe that faith and learning are intimately connected. God gave us a natural curiosity, and He created in us a desire to learn. I believe that learning, when done with the intent of glorifying God and building His kingdom here on earth, is an expression of worship."
Awards & Honors
- Nomination for Graduate of the Last Decade Award, Ball State University, 2016
- Merit Scholarship, Simmons College, 2015
- Dollars For Scholars Award, Kansas City Power and Light, 2011
- Honors Distinction Scholarship, Ball State University, 2011
- Bold Scholars Award, Ball State University, 2011
- Lucchi, A. (2017). Piktochart for Libraries. Presentation presented at the North Carolina Library Association Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
- Lucchi, A. (2017). “Agents of Change”: A Gamified Information Literacy Course. Presentation presented at the NC LITe Biannual Conference, Winston-Salem, NC.
Involvement at MNU
- Kansas Library Association, 2017-Present.
- Library Instruction Roundtable, American Library Association Membership Committee, August 2017-Present.
- Association of College and Research Libraries, 2016-Present.
- Association of Christian Librarians, 2016-Present.
- American Library Association, 2015-Present.
- Upright bassist, as needed for Concert Band, Jazz Ensemble, theatre productions, etc.
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.