Bob G. Humphrey
Ordained Elder in the Church of the Nazarene
AA; Biblical Studies, 1986, Nazarene Bible College
BA; Management and Human Relations, 1993, MidAmerica Nazarene University
MBA; 1996, MidAmerica Nazarene University
EdD; Leadership and Higher Education Administration, 2010, Saint Louis University
“For me this means I can be a vessel for God to present Christ through. It is His gospel message, His gift that is offered to the unsaved. I can boldly proclaim the message.
Romans 1:16 'For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one who believes; to the Jew first, and also the Greek.'"
—Bob G. Humphrey
Awards & Honors
- George F. Hixon Fellow - Kiwanis International, 2001
- Leadership Olathe, 1999
- Doctoral Dissertation: “The Retention and Educational Attainment of Hispanic College Students”, 2010
- Revised and converted Adult and Professional Development Module for online delivery for Adult Studies in Business, 2010
- Co-Developed an accelerated three-hour class titled “CSI Discovery of Truth” for Innovative Adult Education with Dr Neil Friesland, 2007
- Revised and updated Management and Leadership Module for Innovative Adult Education, 2004
- Developed an accelerated three-hour class titled “Crime & Community” for Innovative Adult Education, 2003
- Guest Speaker for LEAD Day Banquet, MNU “What I Have Learned About Leadership and Am Still Learning”, 2013
- Guest speaker for Leadership Lee’s Summit, “Why Leadership?”, 2013
- Guest speaker for Roads & Maintenance Department, City of Olathe, “What I Have Learned About Leadership and Am Still Learning”, 2012
- Guest speaker for Parks Department, City of Olathe, “What I Have Learned About Leadership and Am Still Learning”, 2012
- Guest speaker for Management & Leadership class MHR, “What I Have Learned About Leadership and Am Still Learning”, 2011
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.