BA; Physical Education, 1979, MidAmerica Nazarene University
MEd; Physical Education/Sports Administration, 1986, Wichita State University
ABD; Educational Policy and Leadership, 2004, University of Kansas
“This reminds me that he is always there and I have to make sure to not let things get in the way of my "abiding in him.
John 15:4 - 'Abide in me and I will abide in you.'"
- Co-wrote curriculum for a national program on teacher leadership licensure. Part of a five-state consortium involving Kansas, Ohio, Kentucky, Alabama. Delaware (2007-2008)
- Presented at Kansas Association for Health Physical Education Recreation and Dance state conference (Fall 2012)
- Presented at the National Alternative Certification Association conference in Atlanta on the state of alternative licensure in Kansas (2008)
- Win/Win Partnership between Higher Education and Public Schools as it relates to Special Education (Nov. 2012)
Involvement at MNU
- Served on a four-person team to form the Midwest Associated Colleges Consortium. Made up of University of Saint Mary, Baker University, and MidAmerica Nazarene University to jointly offer a special education program and an alternative licensure program. (2002-2007)
- Executive Council for Nazarene Educators Worldwide (NEW): a consortium of educators researching and developing methods to provide support and resources for educators in the public, private, home school, and higher education sectors globally.
- Teacher Education
- MidAmerica Extreme Event
- MNU Archery Tournament
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.