BA; Elementary Education, 1981, Park College
MA; Education Administration, 1999, University of Missouri, Kansas City
Education Specialist; Education Administration, 2001, University of Missouri, Kansas City
PhD; Urban Leadership and Policy Studies & Education, 2009, University of Missouri, Kansas City
“My faith in God is how I live and breathe. So, to intentionally integrate faith in learning is a blessing."
- "Reading Opens Doors to Many Worlds", Donnelly College, Sept. 2012
- "Novice Teachers’ Perception About Their Education for Teaching in Urban Schools", UMKC School of Education, Nov. 15, 2011
- "Novice Teachers’ Perception About Their Education for Teaching in Urban Schools", UMKC School of Education, October, 2010
- "Urban Strategies that Work", Phi Delta Kappa, March 12, 2010
- "Building a Culture of Achievement", Edison Leadership Development Academy, 2007
Involvement at MNU
- TED TEIC
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.