MS; Library Science, 1978, University of Illinois
BA; Art History, English, Geography, 1977, University of Kansas
“I love the opportunity to work with unified, motivated colleagues in a close-knit team environment.”
Awards & Honors
- Merit Award, Community Service, Jayhawk Breakfast Rotary Club, 1996
- Kansas Library Association, Presidential Award, 1996
- Contributing Editor and Columnist, 1992-1997, "American Libraries" magazine
- Flanders, Bruce, Zuck, Gregory James, "Automation for school libraries: how to do it from those who have done it," American Library Association, 1994.
- Flanders, Bruce, Zuck, Gregory James, "Wide-area networks in libraries," Meckler, 1992, and Day, Theresa Thurman
- Over 40 published journal articles in a variety of library publications
- Numerous presentations over the past 35 years in a variety of venues, including American Library Association annual conferences, Kansas Library Association conferences, and Kansas regional library system conferences
Involvement at MNU
- Member, MNU Academic Affairs Cabinet, 2013 - present
- Member, MNU Committee on the Professoriate, 2013 - present
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
North Kansas City Hospital
2800 Clay Edwards Drive
North Kansas City, MO 64116
78266 Büsingen, Germany
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.