Donald D. Dunn
Ordination Church of the Nazarene
School of Large Church Management, graduate
BA; Religion, 1977, MidAmerica Nazarene College
MLS; Organizational Leadership, 2009, Fort Hays State University
PhD; Organization & Management, 2013, Capella University
“Luke 14:27 is my favorite verse because in order for me to be a disciple (one who acquires the customs and habits) of Christ, I must carry my cross, which means death to sin, death to self, and death to the comfort zones of life!
'And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.'"
—Donald D. Dunn
Awards & Honors
- MANC Presidential Scholarship
- MANC Religion Department Scholarship
- KC District Church of the Nazarene District Superintendent's Eagle Award for Outstanding Leadership
- Lion of the Year, Lawrence, KS NOON Lions Club
- Fort Hays State University's Virtual Student of the Month
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society, Fort Hays State University
- Pastor Emeritus, First Church of the Nazarene, Lawrence, KS
- President's List, Capella University
- Graduation with Distinction, 4.0 grade point for PhD coursework, Capella University
- Dissertation: "The Moldable Model: Designing an Effective Corporate Ethical Management System," September 2013.
- Kansas City Professional Development Conference: May 2013 - Understanding & Applying Management Style to the Motivation of Employees
Involvement at MNU
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
North Kansas City Hospital
2800 Clay Edwards Drive
North Kansas City, MO 64116
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.