MA; Educational Technology, 2014 (expected completion date), University of Central Missouri
MLS; 2011, Emporia State University
BS; Secondary Social Science Education, 2007, Oklahoma Baptist University
“MNU has become home. I can share my faith, be involved in a profession/academic discipline that I love, build relationships, and feel a sense of community everywhere I go. Psalm 37:4 has become more real to me throughout my time here and for that I am thankful.”
Awards & Honors
- Continuing Education Grant: College and University Libraries Section of the Kansas Library Association, 2013
- ACRL Member of the Week, March 4, 2013
- First Place at SLIM Poster Session at the Kansas Library Association Annual Conference with C. Ford, 201
- Hays, L., Flanders, B., & Dagley, L. (2013). EasyBib: A review. The Christian Librarian, 55-56(2-1), 26-28.
- Hays, L. D. (2011). Changing spaces. KLA Connects, 5.
- Hays, L. D. (2013). Teaching information literacy skills to nontraditional learners (presentation). Kansas Library Association Annual Conference. Topeka, KS.
- Hays, L. D. (2013). Creating a research award (presentation). 2013 Amigos Annual Member Conference. Online.
- Hays, L. D. (2012). Federated searching, information literacy, and library promotion (presentation). Oklahoma Association of College and Research Libraries Annual Conference. Tulsa, OK.
- Ford, C. & Hays, L. D. (2011). Share the vision: Of lending e-books! (poster). SLIM Poster Session, Kansas Library Association Annual Conference, Topeka, KS.
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
North Kansas City Hospital
2800 Clay Edwards Drive
North Kansas City, MO 64116
78266 Büsingen, Germany
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.