Lauren A. Loyd
RN-BC/Registered Nurse-Board Certified in Nursing Professional Development
BSN; 1999; Carlow College
MSN; 2012; MidAmerica Nazarene University
“This verse reminds me of the constant presence of God in our lives. He knows every detail of our lives and loves us beyond what we can imagine. It reminds me that we must trust in Him on our journey through both joyous and trying times. He is preparing us for our eternal future with Him.
Jeremiah 29:11 - 'For I know the plans I have for you' declares the Lord 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'”
—Lauren A. Loyd
Awards & Honors
- Olathe Medical Center Employee of the Month, May/June 2010
- Olathe Medical Center Service Expectations of Workplace Excellence Recipient, 2009
- Caritas Christi Award for Academic Excellence and Clinical Performance in Professional Nursing, May 1999
- Spirituality in Nursing: Increasing Awareness and Meeting Patient's Needs, January 2013, MNU Honor Society of Nursing Educational Offering
Chi Eta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, Secretary and Member Mentor for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation – New Careers in Nursing Mentoring Program MidAmerica Nazarene University, Olathe, KS, 2011-2012
- Seriously Seeking Sepsis: A New Graduate Nurse Simulation Program, September 2011, JCCC Simulation Conference, collaboration with Olathe Medical Center Nursing Education Department
Involvement at MNU
- MidAmerica Nazarene University Honor Society of Nursing, Secretary
- Mentor for Robert Wood Johnson Foundation - New Careers in Nursing Mentoring Program, MidAmerica Nazarene University, Olathe, KS, 2011-2012
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.