Associate Professor of Nursing
PhD; 2017, Higher Education Leadership, Northcentral University
MSN, MBA; 2007, Healthcare Administration, University of Phoenix
BA; 1983, Music, University of Missouri Kansas City
ADN; 1981, Metropolitan Community College, Penn Valley
"What I love most about teaching at MNU is the freedom to openly express my faith in Jesus Christ with students, faculty, and everyone. I also love that the success of MNU is founded on faith in Christ to perform His will. The mission and vision of MNU is Christ-centered."
Awards & Honors
- Member Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society of Nursing
- Member Kappa Delta Pi, International Honor Society in Education
- Recipient Saint Luke’s College of Health Sciences, Professional Achievement Award, 2011
- PhD Research Study: Faculty Experiences of Interprofessional Education in Pre-licensure Healthcare Professions Including Nursing Programs
- Presentation of PhD Research Findings to Dissertation Committee, March, 2017: Faculty Experiences of Interprofessional Education in Pre-licensure Healthcare Professions including Nursing Programs
Involvement at MNU
- Faculty Learning Committee- Student Engagement
- STTI- Honor Society of Nursing MNU Chi Eta Chapter
- Led Nursing Students Mission Trip to Haiti, 2014
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.