Designed for licensed registered nurses with a BSN degree, MidAmerica Nazarene University's Master of Science in Nursing curriculum allows you to complete courses at your own pace by attending class once weekly or by taking classes online.
This accelerated program meets high standards of quality in the healthcare marketplace. If you’re hoping to earn your Master of Science in Nursing in Kansas, or online, our program can help you continue to grow as a leader in the industry.
- Full-time, part-time and online options, with courses in 8-week modules.
- Attend classes in person at our Olathe location, or online.
- Take advantage of academic advising and service-oriented learning.
Upcoming Start Dates
Priority Application Deadline**
To meet this deadline you will have:
- Completed the free online application. Be sure to click the “submit” button. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Submitted official transcripts, received by MNU Admissions. Unofficial transcripts may be used for preliminary evaluation.
**Applications and transcripts received after the Priority Application Deadline will be considered for acceptance on a case by case basis. It is our goal to help each student through this process. As the deadline approaches, we will handle applications in the order received.
Final Registration Deadline
To meet this deadline you will have completed the following prior to this date:
- Completed the admissions requirements as outlined by your Admissions Advisor
- Received your letter of acceptance from MNU
- Confirmed your acceptance
- Received your plan of study from your Admissions Advisor
Tailor your degree to one of four program tracks:
Additional Master of Science in Nursing Tracks:
For students who wish to pursue their Master of Science in Nursing in Kansas, or online, MNU’s program would be a great choice.
It's Never Too Late
Acquiring an education is a feasible goal regardless of a person’s age. This is something MidAmerica Nazarene University nursing student Jane Martin believes with all her heart. Read More
MNU Alums to Serve in Fight Against Eb…
Courtesy of The Kansas City Star. Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More