Designed for licensed registered nurses with a BSN degree, MidAmerica Nazarene University's Master of Science in Nursing curriculum allows you to complete courses at your own pace by attending class once weekly or by taking classes online.
This accelerated program meets high standards of quality in the healthcare marketplace. If you’re hoping to earn your Master of Science in Nursing in Kansas, or online, our program can help you continue to grow as a leader in the industry.
- Full-time, part-time and online options, with courses in 8-week modules.
- Attend classes in person at our Olathe location, or online.
- Take advantage of academic advising and service-oriented learning.
Upcoming Start Dates
Priority Application Deadline**
To meet this deadline you will have:
- Completed the free online application. Be sure to click the “submit” button. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Submitted official transcripts, received by MNU Admissions. Unofficial transcripts may be used for preliminary evaluation.
**Applications and transcripts received after the Priority Application Deadline will be considered for acceptance on a case by case basis. It is our goal to help each student through this process. As the deadline approaches, we will handle applications in the order received.
Final Registration Deadline
To meet this deadline you will have completed the following prior to this date:
- Completed the admissions requirements as outlined by your Admissions Advisor
- Received your letter of acceptance from MNU
- Confirmed your acceptance
- Received your plan of study from your Admissions Advisor
Tailor your degree to one of four program tracks:
Additional Master of Science in Nursing Tracks:
For students who wish to pursue their Master of Science in Nursing in Kansas, or online, MNU’s program would be a great choice.
MNU Alums to Serve in Fight Against Eb…
Courtesy of The Kansas City Star. Read More
The Dream Job That Almost Wasn’t
Jadhon Kerr landed her dream job as a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) nurse at University of Florida Health in Jacksonville, just three months after graduating with her BSN… Read More
Alum Named Nurse of the Year
David Nelson, RN, BSN ('14) received 70 percent of the nominations from coworkers for the PREMIER award from Miami County Medical Center in Paola, Kansas. Read the whole story from… Read More