Name: Nathan Traxler
Hometown: Hoyt, Ks
To promote MNU athletic and fine arts events to the student body and campus community.
To plan events or activities relating to MNU athletic or fine arts for the student body and campus community (at least one per team sport and one per fine arts group (choir, band, theater, etc.).
To initiate community building opportunities and activities surrounding the traditional rivalry games (Baker, Missouri Valley, Benedictine, etc.).
To serve as the ASG Athletic Representative for any communication with Athletic Department, any special promotions, or any athletic-related events and activities.
To serve as the ASG Fine Arts Representative for any communication with the Fine Arts Department, any special promotions, or any fine arts events and activities.
To maintain and enhance the school spirit of MNU. This may include but is not limited to the following:
- School spirit at sporting/fine arts or other events
- Creation of t-shirts and other MNU clothing and accessories
- Creating and maintaining a school spirit team of students
- Facilitating the decoration of residential facilities and campus common areas with artifacts to enhance school spirit
To be an active full voting member of the Executive Council of Student Government including the following responsibilities:
- Attend all Work Weeks (May/August/January)
- Attend LEAD Day
- Attend ASG Council and Congress Meetings
- Attend weekly ASG Executive Cabinet meetings
- Attend the Legacy of Leadership Banquet
- Attend Nazarene Student Leadership Conference (NSLC)
To be an active participant in the planning and facilitating of all ASG events and activities.
To create and maintain a budget accordingly for the ASG School Sprit position.