So yeah, just 11 thoughts that I wanted to share. Here they are written out:
11. It’s always a frightening moment when you’re not sure if all that came out was just gas.
10. There is no “morning after” or regret when a person follows Christ. (Without going into any details, there have frankly been times in my life when I woke up in the morning wishing I had made different decisions the previous day.)
9. Faith, particularly faithfulness to Him, is risky.
8. Vulnerability too is risky; but I have found that the reward far outweighs the cost.
7. Don’t just mask the smell… with Deodorant, or cologne, or body spray, or Febreeze… Instead: take a shower, or wash your clothes, or clean
your room, or all of the above. But consider doing all of the former on top of the latter.
6. Procrastinating only makes sense for a little while, but eventually…
5. All real truth is God’s; fear not where you find it.
4. Virtually everyone, at every level, enjoys and learns best through stories.
3. Err on the side of grace; often we have no idea what’s going on behind the scenes.
2. I’ve learned that whenever I flush the toilet, I will no longer leave my eyes open.
1. He isn’t just an all-powerful, all-knowing, omnipresent Being; He is a Person, He feels, He loves, He cares-for all; all includes you.
P.S. this video would not have been possible without it being shot and edited by a great and talented friend of mine: Blake Nelson. Blake is one of the Resident Educators for our school. If you read last week’s blog, just know that he’s a “friendly, neighborhood” kind of guy.