A break from the webshow
Friends. Family. Followers.
Remember that one time when I accidentally deleted the majority of the footage from the first take of Andy Blum’s video? Because I’m beginning to notice a pattern.
I filmed with Gordie Wetmore (MNU student and celebrity) featuring his magic griddle in a little how-to segment… and then there was 1:37 saved out of 9 minutes overall.
As any true friend would, Gordie agreed to re-take the video. Be watching for that to come up. I will tell you that as of right now I’m flooded with homework, so be watching after spring break.
Things I have due before Spring Break (which is in 3 days but who’s counting.)
- 3 home page designs for KCMO’s website (for my web interface design class)
- Moderate 1 of 2 Focus Groups I’ll be coordinating this semester (for my Marketing Research class)
- Write a paper that was due last week about the shopping experience of Von Mar (for my Retail Management class)
- Set dates for meetings with a local non profit organization regarding a benefit event (for my Public Relations Class- more to come on this)
- Come up with 5 articles to use as secondary research for a survey to the adult/grad student body (for my Marketing Research class)
We had our second broadcast last night and the speaker, Brad Meltzer, was phenomenal (and hilarious which gains you about 500 bonus points in my book.) Brad is a best selling author 9 times over and has an incredible story. Key thought- Dream Big, Work Hard, and Stay Humble.
Spring Break plans-
I know you all want to know what I have planned for Spring Break, and let me tell you to prepare yourselves… I will be spending my week in Bartlesville, OK recovering on my parent’s couch from a colonoscopy! Get. Jealous. Isn’t it great being an adult?
Currently listening to:
This is the church I go to in Olathe (Life Church.) Recently, we had a worship night and they recorded it and put it on Spotify, which means I have had it on repeat. Holla!
A tip for you prospective students out there: Never leave your phone laying around without a password that cannot be unveiled.
Why did I post this, you ask? It’ll come full circle when you see Gordie on my show in 2 weeks.
Well. This has been spastic and all over the place. Kind of like my brain right now.
Over and out!