Not that you really need to be persuaded because, by now, we already know that MidAmerica is an outstanding university with even more outstanding students. But in case you needed to be reminded, here’s a few reasons why you should come to MNU.
1. Fact: MNU is one of the few universities that start later in the fall. So, when University A and B have to start school on the 17th, we get to start school on the 27th–say hello to four months of summer!
2. An average classroom size is 1:14 ratio–so that means plenty of one-on-one time.
3. It’s a community where everyone knows your name–not joking.
4. The professors here are lenient and understanding–they literally care about your LIFE!
5. World’s of Fun is closed down one day a year, every year, for the students at our university and Nazarene districts across the states–and it’s cheaper, too!
6. Spicy Chicken Thursdays–Yeah, you can’t get any better than that!
7. FREE LAUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!
8. You can walk to every class you have on campus and be there in five minutes or less.
9. We have tons of community events like glow with the flow–imagine big bounce houses, Chick-fil-a, and glow sticks.
10. I’ll be a Freshman RA–Umm, yeah. Be excited.
11. School ends on MAY 2ND!
12. Lastly, it’s a community that truly loves you for you, and wants you to embrace who you are–seriously, it couldn’t get any better than that.
Come to MNU future Pioneers! WE WANT YOU!
Till next time,
Peace and Love,