So we all know that Campus Center is very good about being consistent with what food they make every week. Another word for consistent might be repetitive. Due to the similarities in food week to week students have found that they get sick of eating the same things. Some of MNU’s most creative students have developed some go to recipes for when nothing looks good in CC.
Chip Dip by Blake Owings
- Acquire a bowl of Potato Chips from the sandwich bar
- Mix Together: Sour Cream, A bit of Ranch Dressing, Garlic Powder (Found by the pizza station)
- Dip potato chips in the mixture and be happy
Dirt by Blake Owings
- In a bowl mix Chocolate Pudding, Cream Cheese (found by the waffle/bagel bar), and Oreo’s (found in the ice cream sundae bar)
Tot Cheese (AKA Better Nacho Cheese) by Blake Owings
- 5-7 Slices of America Cheese from Sandwich bar
- Add a little bit of milk
- Microwave for 20 seconds. Stir. Repeat until cheese is melted
- Dip your tots in it
Oreo Brownie Earthquake by Blake Holden
- Layer 2 brownies, 2 scoops of ice cream (your choice what kind), Oreo crumbs, and marshmallow syrup
- Enjoy the CC version of a Dairy Queen classic
Waffle Batter in a Cup by Darin Breeden
- In a microwavable cup put waffle batter
- Apply toppings of choice such as: Ice cream, sprinkles, syrup, cinnamon sugar, etc.
If none of these recipes appeal to you fear not. There are many more out there yet to be discovered!