Soooooo hehehesklgkng << I don’t know what that was about… I think I am exhausted.
Well after that terrible example of writing…. How are you? How’s it going? How’s your week? If I am being completely honest with you, the only reason I am surviving this week is because I know it will all be over soon and it will be Christmas break! Finals are here, as I am sure all of you are aware. I mean you either are the student complaining on social media or you know at least one college or high school student who is complaining on social media.
So last year I wrote a blog post on study tips… And honestly I should really begin to take my own advice. This year I figured I would hold on tight to what is getting me through to the end… Everything I am going to do over Christmas break (because that’s rational).
And by everything I mean read and watch Netflix.
So I wrote a list of all the books I want to read that I definitely will not finish or even get close to finishing. BECAUSE when you are in school, you spend all your time reading for class. So breaks are for all the fun reads.
So here you go… My book list:
1. Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (I read this in high school, but I didn’t take it seriously. I watched the movie this weekend and I haven’t stopped dreaming of Mr. Darcy since)
2. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (This is a reread… I just watched the movie and I need to let myself heal again by finishing the story)
3. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling (I know I’ll get a lot of hate for this, but I have never read the books or seen the movies… I honestly don’t even know what the first one is called so I just wrote Harry Potter *shoulder shrug*) (P.S. I realize I am a little late on the bandwagon)
4. To Live is Christ To Die is Gain by Matt Chandler & Jared C. Wilson (This is another I started and didn’t finish but would really love to! It was so good and challenging from what I started to read from it)
5. Jesus is greater than Religion by Jefferson Bethke (I watch his youtube videos and he is super smart! I’ve been meaning to read his book! Also it is supposed to be the greater than sign but it changes the sign into something else when I publish this… ugh technology)
6. Strengths Finder by Tom Rath (This book guides you into finding your strengths! Interesting!)
And then if you must know my Netflix list:
1. Grey’s Anatomy (I am on season 8)
2. Downton Abbey (I am on season 3)
3. The Office (I have seen every episode..)
Isn’t deciding what you are going to do with all your extra time on Christmas break so much more enjoyable?! Also it is a bit of stress reliever.
Stay sane friends!
Thanks for stopping by
P.S. This picture I posted on instagram from the mayor’s Christmas tree lighting over Thanksgiving break.