The one where you learn TWENTY-one new things.
Learn TWENTY new things today:
- A crocodile can’t stick it’s tongue out.
- A shrimp’s heart is in it’s head.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.
- If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head/neck and die. –> So let it blow!
- Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants. –> That’s a lot of rat kissing.
- Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match
- 35% of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
- A duck’s quack doesn’t echo, and no one knows why.
- 23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their butts. –> We’ve all done it..or at least thought about it..you know you have.
- Ostriches are often not taken seriously. They can run faster than horses, and the males can roar like lions.
- Guinea pigs and rabbits can’t sweat.
- The duckbill platypus can store as many as six hundred worms in the pouches of its cheeks.
- Human birth control pills work on gorillas.
- The female lion does 90% of the hunting. –> GIRL POWER.
- A group of twelve or more cows is called a flink.
- Money isn’t made out of just paper; it’s made out of cotton and linen. –> So when Lil Wayne says that he’s “gettin paper” what’s he gettin?…copy paper?…a note?…an unmade airplane?
- The 57 on Heinz ketchup bottle represents the varieties of pickles the company once had.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
Learn something new and HILARIOUS today: Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear any pants.