People of MNU Blogs.
I hate finals! But who feels any differently? It’s almost like professors hate giving them too. Oh, and I have 3 today. 3! Speaking of 3, that’s the time my alarm went off this morning so I could come to Ihop to study. It seemed like a good idea at the time I set my alarm, but no matter how you spin it, studying for tests that cover everything you’ve learned over the semester is stressful!
Therefore I present to you you: Top 7 ways to avoid taking finals.
7. Marry a Royals baseball player. No finals ever again.
6. Become a professional blogger.
5. Start a successful Disney band, such as the Jonas Brothers.
4. Trophy wife seems too good to only be mentioned once. Marry a Chiefs player. Like Matt Cassel.
3. Become friends with Ryan Seacrest and get your own reality TV show.
2. Use the semester to become a professional cup stacker.
1. Be a contestant on the Bachelor and find “true love.”
Over and out!
*Disclaimer! I know the wise and intelligent answer is to just study….and I will be taking my finals. This is a joke. Laugh.