Marketing Communications Office Wins Gold, Silver and Bronze at Annual CASE District VI Awards
The Marketing and Communications office at MNU has received six institutional awards from CASE District VI. The Council for Advancement and Support of Education has recognized the following submissions with individual awards which were presented to MNU’s marketing team Monday, January 13, 2014 at the district conference in Kansas City.
- Integrated Advancement Programs - Complete Institutional Web Sites
MidAmerica Nazarene University Website
- Communications & Marketing Programs - Video Recruitment Features - Traditional Video, DVD, CD, or Film
MidAmerica Nazarene University - Dept. of Fine & Performing Arts Video
- Communications & Marketing Programs - Excellence in Design - Multi-Page Publications/Folders
MidAmerica Nazarene University - "Authentic" Travel Brochure
- Communications & Marketing Programs - Individual Fundraising Publications - Annual Reports and Fund Reports
MidAmerica Nazarene University - "Onward" Annual Report
- Communications & Marketing Programs - Complete Student Recruitment Publications Packages
MidAmerica Nazarene University - "Authentic" Admissions Campaign Package
- Communications & Marketing Programs - College and University General Interest Magazines - Circulation: Less than 29,999
MidAmerica Nazarene University ACCENT Magazine
These awards represent six individual projects completed internally by the marketing team in 2013, including the rebuilding of the external MNU website. The new website and a Fine & Performing Arts departmental video captured the highest award in their category, out of more than 600 total submissions from public and private institutions in Colorado, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming.
The Marketing and Communications Office was also recognized as the CASE District VI sweepstakes winner for receiving the most awards for a college or university with 1,500 - 2,999 students.