Welcome! We're so glad you chose MidAmerica Nazarene University. Here, you will do more than receive a quality education; you will make lifelong friendships. Once you have settled into campus life, you will find that one of the most important events of your day is checking your MNU mailbox. To ensure that letters arrive in your MNU box, please pass along the following information to your family and friends:
Student’s Legal Name
MNU Box 9###
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Other University Correspondence:
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 E College Way
Olathe KS 66062-1899
Parents: If you are ordering something for your student, ensure that the student’s name, rather than your name, is on the package. If the name does not match our boxes, we will either try to make a determination or return the item to the sender.
Mail delivery schedule: Each day’s mail will be in your box by 3:00 pm on weekdays (while school is in session). There is no mail delivery on Saturday or Sunday. Off-campus, outgoing mail should be brought to the Post Office no later than 2:30 pm on weekdays. No mail is picked up from the Post Office on weekends.
Sending on-campus letters and brochures to students
Letters and brochures:
- Put the student’s complete name and the return address on the item.
- Put all envelopes or fliers in BOX NUMBER order (not alphabetical order); student boxes are in numerical order.
- Please rubber band, clip, or box together your mail items so they remain in numerical order.
- If your items are time sensitive, please label them with the date by which they must be in mailboxes.
- The best size for brochures or one-page handouts is no smaller than one half-sheet of paper. Cardstock is best for smaller items. (If possible, avoid distributing anything smaller than one half-sheet.)
Opening your Mailbox
- Turn left several times. Stop on the first number.
- Turn right. Stop on the number the second time around.
- Turn left to the third number and stop.
- Turn back right until it stops.
- Hold dial in place as you open the door.
If your box does not open, try again. If you are still unable to open your box, please come to the Post Office window for assistance. Do not hit your box or slam the door -- this will damage the lock.
When you leave for the summer or move off campus and would like your mail forwarded to your new address, you must complete the below form or stop by the MNU Post office to set up your mail forwarding order. The MNU Post Office will not forward mail without the proper paperwork. Please note: if you initiated a forwarding order from your home address when you came to MNU, you must cancel that order with your local Post Office, or the mail will be returned to your campus address.
Director of the Post Office:
Mon. -- Fri.: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
The Campus Post Office is located in Campus Center. We are an official U.S. Postal Contract Station, and offer most of the same services as the local Post Office.