- Minimum 17 English/Reading ACT Scores, OR placement test*
- Minimum 19 Math ACT Score, OR placement test*
- HS Diploma OR GED*
- Attend an information meeting.
- Request official transcripts—high school and/or college.**
- Complete assessment evaluations if required.*
- Consultation appointment with faculty advisor.
- Complete application, registration and financial aid forms.
*Waived for those with 30+ hours of transferable college credit.
**High school transcripts and assessment evaluations not required for those with 30+ college credit hours.
Related Stories from the MNU Newsroom
It's Never Too Late
Acquiring an education is a feasible goal regardless of a person’s age. This is something MidAmerica Nazarene University nursing student Jane Martin believes with all her heart. Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More
Winding Road to Success
Ada Martinez-Medina did not take the typical road to college. The oldest of nine children, she often needed to help her widowed mother care for the younger siblings. She missed a… Read More