- HS Diploma OR GED*
- Minimum 17 English/Reading ACT Scores, OR placement test**
- Minimum 19 Math ACT Score, OR placement test**
- Complete an information meeting (on-campus or over the phone)
- Complete an online application
- Submit all official transcripts – high school* and college
- Build a plan of study with an advisor
*Waived for those with 24+ hours of transferable college credit. For those with less than 24+ hours of credit, high school transcripts (or GET results) will be required as part of the admission process.
**If students have 24+ hours of transferrable college credit, no ACT or assessment exams are required. If students have less than 24 hours of transferrable college credit and no ACT, then the COMPASS exam will be required as part of the admission process.
Related Stories from the MNU Newsroom
It's Never Too Late
Acquiring an education is a feasible goal regardless of a person’s age. This is something MidAmerica Nazarene University nursing student Jane Martin believes with all her heart. Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More
Winding Road to Success
Ada Martinez-Medina did not take the typical road to college. The oldest of nine children, she often needed to help her widowed mother care for the younger siblings. She missed a… Read More