Accelerate your career at MNU. In today's world there is high demand for quality nurses. The Accelerated BSN program is designed for the LPN, paramedic, or adult student with previous college experience.
At MNU, we combine faculty expertise and state-of-the-art laboratories with your personal motivation to provide you an unmatched opportunity for coursework and clinical completion in just 12 months. You will be prepared to successfully take the NCLEX-RN® exam and accomplish your ultimate goal of becoming a qualified registered nurse.
- Students take 64 credit hours over the course of one year. Each semester consists of two modules of four to five courses. Each module is seven weeks in length.
- The accelerated BSN program is designed for the adult student with previous college experience, as well as the LPN and paramedic.
- Depending on the module, there are 26-36 hours of contact time per week in class, lab, and/or clinical settings. Study time is in addition to these hours, so working during this program is not recommended.
- Program cost is approximately $38,000, including tuition and fees, but does not include the cost of books.
- MNU's accelerated BSN class of 2011 and 2012 achieved a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX-RN® exam on the first attempt.
The Dream Job That Almost Wasn’t
Jadhon Kerr landed her dream job as a neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) nurse at University of Florida Health in Jacksonville, just three months after graduating with her BSN… Read More
Business Analyst Pursues Nursing Caree…
Matthew Tucker couldn’t have known that a volunteer job at a Kansas City children’s hospital would end up cementing a big change in his future career path—especially since he… Read More
Sacrifice and Passion Keep Nursing Stu…
By Melinda (Ablard ’90) Smith Read More