MNU's accelerated Applied Organizational Leadership program is designed for working adults seeking to earn a bachelor's degree in business.
While combining a broad business curriculum with innovative leadership courses, you can complete a bachelor's degree in just 1 year. The Applied Organizational Leadership program is designed for working adults with 60 transferable hours of college credit* or an associate's degree.
We know that earning a degree is a commitment. That's why the Applied Organizational Leadership program meets in a cohort format. You'll experience the program as part of a dedicated group of other adult learners.
- Evening classes meet from 6-10 p.m., 1 night a week, for 50 weeks
- Complete the program in 1 year
- Earn credit for previous work or life experience
*Less than 60 hours? No problem. Our accelerated short-term classes can help you meet this requirement.
Upcoming Start Dates
Learn to develop:
- Critical thinking skills including analytical thinking, collaborative planning and organizing, problem resolution.
- Effective communication through writing, interpersonal relations, small group facilitation, presentation skills.
- Competence in management through contemporary leadership skills, supervisory skills, coaching skills.
- Ethical responsibility through self awareness of personal values.
- Adaptability within a team environment.
It's Never Too Late
Acquiring an education is a feasible goal regardless of a person’s age. This is something MidAmerica Nazarene University nursing student Jane Martin believes with all her heart. Read More
MNU Alum Named Police Chief of KCK
MNU alumnus Terry Zeigler ('98) was named Chief of Police for Kansas City, Kansas last week. Zeigler holds a BA in Management and Human Relations from MNU. Read the whole story by… Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More