MNU's accelerated Applied Organizational Leadership program is designed for working adults seeking to earn a bachelor's degree in business.
While combining a broad business curriculum with innovative leadership courses, you can complete a bachelor's degree in just 1 year. The Applied Organizational Leadership program is designed for working adults with 60 transferable hours of college credit* or an associate's degree.
We know that earning a degree is a commitment. That's why the Applied Organizational Leadership program meets in a cohort format. You'll experience the program as part of a dedicated group of other adult learners.
- Evening classes meet from 6-10 p.m., 1 night a week, for 50 weeks
- Starting in March, Saturday classes available
- Complete the program in 1 year
- Earn credit for previous work or life experience
*Less than 60 hours? No problem. Our accelerated short-term classes can help you meet this requirement.
Upcoming Application Deadlines and Program Start Dates
Application deadline—March 10, 2014; Start date—Monday, March 17, 2014 [Olathe]
Application deadline—March 22, 2014; Start date—Saturday, March 29, 2014 [Olathe]
Application deadline—May 15, 2014; Start date—Thursday, May 22, 2014 [Olathe]
Application deadline—June 4, 2014; Start date—Wednesday, June 11, 2014 [Liberty]
Application deadline—June 11, 2014; Start date—Wednesday, June 18, 2014 [Olathe]
Application deadline—Fall 2014; Start date—Fall 2014
Learn to develop:
- Critical thinking skills including analytical thinking, collaborative planning and organizing, problem resolution.
- Effective communication through writing, interpersonal relations, small group facilitation, presentation skills.
- Competence in management through contemporary leadership skills, supervisory skills, coaching skills.
- Ethical responsibility through self awareness of personal values.
- Adaptability within a team environment.
New Accelerated Elementary Education P…
OLATHE, KAN.,—A new option for adults who want to change careers to become elementary school teachers is the only one of its kind in the Metro. The 18-month accelerated… Read More
What Type of Adult Learner are You?
Every adult learner is different, but many share a few common characteristics. So while your motivation for going back to school may be unique, you can be sure that plenty before… Read More
New Grad Program In Management Launche…
MidAmerica Nazarene University is launching a new option for working adults seeking a master’s degree. The 20-month Master of Science in Management (MSM) program is slated to… Read More