Are you ready to take the next step? Discover ways to lead and influence those around you in the world of nursing through MidAmerica Nazarene University's RN-BSN program.
We've helped hundreds of working nurses go back to school and complete a bachelor's degree. With our accelerated program, you can complete your degree at your own pace—whether part-time or full-time—at either our Olathe, North Kansas City Hospital or Liberty locations, or online. Our program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and the Higher Learning Commission.
- Complete your degree in as little as one year as a full-time student.
- On-Campus classes meet one day a week in our accelerated format.
- Full-time or part-time options available.
- Professors are experienced, highly dedicated nursing professionals.
Upcoming Start Dates
Priority Application Deadline**
To meet this deadline you will have:
- Completed the free online application. Be sure to click the “submit” button. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Submitted official transcripts, received by MNU Admissions. Unofficial transcripts may be used for preliminary evaluation.
** Applications and transcripts received after the Priority Application Deadline will be considered for acceptance on a case by case basis. It is our goal to help each student through this process. As the deadline approaches, we will handle applications in the order received.
Final Registration Deadline
To meet this deadline you will have completed the following prior to this date:
- Completed the admissions requirements as outlined by your Admissions Advisor
- Received your letter of acceptance from MNU
- Confirmed your acceptance
- Received your plan of study from your Admissions Advisor
MNU Alums to Serve in Fight Against Eb…
Courtesy of The Kansas City Star. Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More
Taking Counseling Skills to Most Vulne…
Fourteen graduate counseling students and a professor from Mid America Nazarene University (MNU) sit around a makeshift “campfire” made of flashlights in a small village in… Read More