The RN-MSN degree at MidAmerica Nazarene University is designed especially for the high-achiever. Complete your BSN and MSN at your own pace with a single plan of study in as little as 26 months.
This accelerated program allows you to take selected graduate and undergraduate courses at the same time in a condensed format that saves both time and money. Continue to grow as a servant leader at MNU.
- Complete both your BSN and your MSN degrees in 26 months at our Olathe campus and/or Online.
- One application for two degrees.
- Significant cost savings by completing two separate degrees at once.
- Professors are experienced, highly dedicated nursing professionals.
Upcoming Start Dates
Priority Application Deadline**
To meet this deadline you will have:
- Completed the free online application. Be sure to click the “submit” button. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Submitted official transcripts, received by MNU Admissions. Unofficial transcripts may be used for preliminary evaluation.
** Applications and transcripts received after the Priority Application Deadline will be considered for acceptance on a case by case basis. It is our goal to help each student through this process. As the deadline approaches, we will handle applications in the order received.
Final Registration Deadline
To meet this deadline you will have completed the following prior to this date:
- Completed the admissions requirements as outlined by your Admissions Advisor
- Received your letter of acceptance from MNU
- Confirmed your acceptance
- Received your plan of study from your Admissions Advisor
Attend an upcoming
It's Never Too Late
Acquiring an education is a feasible goal regardless of a person’s age. This is something MidAmerica Nazarene University nursing student Jane Martin believes with all her heart. Read More
MNU Alums to Serve in Fight Against Eb…
Courtesy of The Kansas City Star. Read More
Technology for Today’s Classroom
If you’re asked to imagine a traditional classroom, chances are that image includes chalkboards, books, desks, loose-leaf paper and pencils- but is that accurate in today’s… Read More