The RN-MSN degree at MidAmerica Nazarene University is designed especially for the high-achiever. Complete both your BSN and MSN at your own pace with a single plan of study in as little as 26 months. This accelerated program allows you to take selected graduate and undergraduate courses at the same time in a condensed format that saves both time and money.
You Should Know:
Meets on-site or online, 1 night per week
Fulfill 72 credit hours at $380-$475 per credit hour
Complete your BSN AND your MSN in approximately 36 months
Attend classes in Olathe or online
Upcoming Start Dates*
*For information on our priority application deadlines and registration deadlines, please contact us at 913-971-3800 or at email@example.com.
Priority Application Deadline**
To meet this deadline you will have:
- Completed the free online application. Be sure to click the “submit” button. Only completed applications will be reviewed.
- Submitted official transcripts, received by MNU Admissions. Unofficial transcripts may be used for preliminary evaluation.
** Applications and transcripts received after the Priority Application Deadline will be considered for acceptance on a case by case basis. It is our goal to help each student through this process. As the deadline approaches, we will handle applications in the order received.
Final Registration Deadline
To meet this deadline you will have completed the following prior to this date:
- Completed the admissions requirements as outlined by your Admissions Advisor
- Received your letter of acceptance from MNU
- Confirmed your acceptance
- Received your plan of study from your Admissions Advisor
Related Stories from the MNU Newsroom
The Non-Financial Rewards of Nursing:…
MNU Athlete Chosen for New NAIA Counci…
New group would provide a voice for NAIA student-athletes Read More
Alum Selected for Top Graduate Program
During an MNU graduation ceremony, a young man stepped on stage and took his oath of office into the US Marine Corps. The audience was moved—expressing so in a standing ovation.… Read More