Enter your email address and we'll email you a free copy of the Annotated Games & Learning Bibliography!
The Center for Games & Learning at MNU aspires to continue additional research and projects. If you would like to help us, contact us at email@example.com.
Projects Under Consideration:
- Create a game design lab for service to public institutions.
- Create a travelling “gamesmobile” to deliver game resources to underserved regions.
- Design curriculum for 21st Century Skill development through gameplay in the PK-12 classroom.
- Design curriculum for 21st Century Skill development through gameplay in the postsecondary undergraduate classroom.
- Design curriculum for classroom gameplay through faculty development in higher education.
- Design curriculum for experiential learning through gameplay in the higher education undergraduate First Year Experience.
- Develop professional certification in games and learning for PK-12 teachers.
- Study the link between gameplay instruction and experiential learning.
- Study the gameplay similarities and differences between digital and non-digital versions of the same tabletop games.
- Study the connection between gameplay and civic literacies, such as exercising agency or critical citizenship.
Contact the Center for Games & Learning
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062
The Center for Games and Learning at MidAmerica Nazarene University is made possible by a grant from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services; grant number (SP-02-14-0038-14).