FIND YOUR FUTURE. LIVE WITH PURPOSE.
Since 1966, MNU has motivated thousands of professionals to advance their careers with our quality bachelor’s and master’s programs.
MNU appreciates the service and protection that the Military provides for us all. To demonstrate that appreciation, MNU offers a Military Tuition Program that can help active military and active reserve personnel reposition themselves in the working world.
MNU Military Tuition Program
- Accelerated courses in the following programs:
- Online formats
- Credit for life or work experience
- Finish in just 12 months
- $250 per credit hour for all active military and active reserve members
Veterans eligible for the GI Bill, should contact the school certification officer at the campus they attend.
- Liberty, Mo., Julie Hiett 816.407.3070 or email@example.com.
- Olathe, Kan., Janell Kellum 913.971.3624 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Veterans eligible for tuition assistance should contact Marla Shank in the Cashier’s office, at 913.971.3295 or email@example.com.
For more information about the Military Tuition Program, please see our announcement.
MNU is an SOC certified institution.
College Credit for Your Military Service
Joint Service Transcripts (JST) is a computerized transcript system that produces official transcripts for active duty soldiers, veteran and retired Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard and Reserve members by combining a soldier’s military education and job experience with descriptions and college credit recommendations developed by the American Council on Education (ACE). In addition to your name and SSN, the transcript contains the following information:
- Current or highest enlisted rank
- Military status (active or inactive)
- Additional Skill Identifiers (ASI) and Skill Qualification identifiers (SQI)
- Formal military courses
- Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) held Standardized test scores
- Descriptions and credit recommendations developed by ACE
To order your JST transcript, visit https://jst.doded.mil. Select MidAmerica Nazarene University in Olathe, KS from the drop-down list of institutions as the school you would like to receive your official transcripts. Transcripts will usually be sent to us within 24 hours where we can get you on your way to becoming a Pioneer!
If you have any questions or need assistance with this, please reach out to Dennis Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org, 913.971.3380
Contact Student Financial Services
Attn: Student Financial Services
Campus Center Building
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
The MNU School Code is 007032