A transformative university that nurtures Christlike community, pursues academic excellence, and cultivates a passion to serve.
To impact the world for Jesus Christ through servant leaders recognized for their excellence, integrity, and spiritual vitality.
As a university community we are committed to the following core values:
- To affirm our commitment to the Church of the Nazarene, the ministry of the local church and our mission as a Christ-centered educational community in the Wesleyan-Holiness tradition.
- To deliver excellence in teaching and learning through a passion for lifelong learning, quality student services, innovation and a culture of continuous improvement.
- To develop and implement a sustainability model for the stewardship of financial and physical resources to promote excellence in academic programs and services, support faculty and staff and provide contingencies to protect, promote and advance the ongoing viability of the university.
- To nurture and work together to build a Christ-like community of faith and learning interdependent in function and guided by the Holy Spirit.
- To be driven by our common purpose and collective action to inspire and develop servant leaders who will personally and professionally impact our world for Jesus Christ.