Academic Excellence and Passion to Serve
The Department of Business Administration focuses on general management and business principles as well as problem solving, working with people, assembling a team, creating and delivering presentations and communication skills. We strive to be a part of a transformative University that nurtures Christ-like community, purses academic excellence and cultivates a passion to serve.
MNU also offers Degree-Completion and Graduate Degrees in this area.
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Most University offices are open from 8:00AM—5:00PM, Mon.-Fri
The Department of Business Administration offers a full breadth of degree options including:
A Comprehensive Education
At MNU, you can continue your business education throughout your career with Degree-Completion, Masters, Certificate and Continuing Education options.
- Accelerated Associate of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Information Systems
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- MBA in Healthcare Management
CERTIFICATES & CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Healthcare Administration Certificate
- Healthcare Quality Management Certificate
These programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. View our Traditional Undergraduate Outcomes Report.