"As much I love studying and bringing the Old Testament to life, it's not my true love - God is. Studying the Bible is only a means by which we know and understand God and our place in his Kingdom better."Christina Bohn
- "Micah 4:1-5:4 Commentary," Illustrated Bible Life. January 2015.
- "Isaiah 52:13-53:12 Commentary," Illustrated Bible Life. January 2015.
- "Zion: God's Holy Mountain," Illustrated Bible Life. January 2014.
- "Ephesians 1:15-23: Celebrating Redemption," Adult Faith Connections. January 2011.
- "Ephesians 3:8-21: Reconciled in Christ," Adult Faith Connections. January 2011.
- "Ephesians 4:17-5:2: Imitation: The Sincerest Form of Worship," Adult Faith Connections. January 2011.
- "Ephesians 5:21-6:9: Submission in the Power of the Spirit," Adult Faith Connections. January 2011.
- 'The Significance of Memory," Illustrated Bible Life. Summer 2010.
- "I Will Not Forget Your Law," Illustrated Bible Life. Fall 2009.
- Varughese, Alex and Christina Bohn. Genesis 12-50. New Beacon Bible Commentary. 2019.
- Bohn, Christina. The One Who Holds the Stars: A (Responsible) Study on Revelation. 2019.
- Allen, Kayla and Christina Bohn. Enough: Celebrating the God of Freedom and Abundance. 2018.
- Serrao, Jeanne and Christina Bohn. The Fruit of the Spirit: Evidence of the Flourishing Christian Life. Dialog Series. 2013.
- Presenter, "The Power of Practice: Deuteronomy 6:1-12." Bluffton University. January 2020.
- Panelist, "Gender Roles and Vocation," MVNU, April 2013
- Panelist, "Christians 6 the 2012 Election: What Is Our Role?" MVNU, October 2012
- Presenter, "Revelation's Realized Eschatology: Continuing the Prophetic Tradition," John A. Knight Theology Conference, MVN U, February 2012