As a Professor, I especially like the notion of being ‘transformed by the renewing of your mind.’ I believe that God is actively involved in transforming people. I believe that God is continually changing me and I'm privileged to work in a situation where I can be part of that process with my students.
Romans 12:1 & 2:12: 'Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God – this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is – his good, pleasing and perfect will.'David Wegley
- Dissertation published (2010) Sustainable Service-Learning Program At Faith Based Colleges And Universities.
- Institutionalizing Service-Learning Programming in Faith-Based College and Universities - Presentation with Dr. Yorton Clark at the Christian Business Faculty Association, Vancouver, B.C. 2012.
Involvement at MNU
- General Education Committee
- Faculty Development Committee
- Faculty Representative to the Board of Trustees