MidAmerica Nazarene University has several recognition societies which celebrate donor generosity. Consider becoming a member of one today!
The Cornerstone Society recognizes those special individuals who have the needs of generations of MidAmerica students at heart. By including the MNU Foundation as a recipient in your estate plans, you ensure the continued Christian education of young men and women for years to come.
The Cornerstone Society lays the groundwork for the University's achievements today and in the decades ahead. It comprises alumni, parents and friends who have included the MNU Foundation in their estate plans. Gifts that qualify for membership include:
- Bequests by will or a revocable living trust
- Qualified retirement plans, which name the MNU Foundation as beneficiary
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life insurance beneficiary designations
- Gifts of farms and homes
- Other creative gift plans
Cornerstone Society Member Benefits
- The satisfaction that comes from knowing your gift makes a Christian education possible for future generations of students at MidAmerica
- An invitation to events for Cornerstone Society members
- A meaningful memento for display for your home or office, in honor of your commitment
- Inclusion of your name as a Cornerstone Society member in the MNU Foundation's Honor Roll of Donors, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.
Leave a Legacy of Love and Support for MidAmerica’s Students
By informing the MNU Foundation of your intention to make a deferred gift, you allow the University to prepare for the future and express our gratitude today. If you have already included the MNU Foundation in your charitable and estate plans, please take a moment to become a member of the Cornerstone Society today!
If you would like more information about the Cornerstone Society or how to include the MNU Foundation in your estate plans, please contact us by calling 913.971.3607 or toll free 877.496.8668 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
We believe in the importance of honoring our faithful donors and thanking them for their generous contributions. Many donors have given for years and belong to our greater MNU family because of their involvement.
Donors who contribute $1,000 or more to the University Fund each calendar year are distinguished members of the University Club and receive special recognition in our annual report and Honor Roll of Donors. This recognition is just a token of our deep appreciation for your faithful giving.
For more information about becoming a University Club member, please contact Tim Keeton at 913-971-3607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The President’s Circle honors individuals for their cumulative lifetime giving to MidAmerica Nazarene University. It includes the following categories:
- Legacy Society
Recognizes individuals who have contributed $1,000,000 or more cumulative to MNU during their lifetime.
- Founder’s Society
Recognizes individuals who have contributed $500,000-$999,999 or more cumulative to MNU during their lifetime.
- Heritage Society
Recognizes individuals who have contributed $100,000-$499,999 or more cumulative to MNU during their lifetime.
For the most recent list of President’s Circle members, view our Honor Roll of Donors.