President's Honors | April 16, 2021
Launched in 2012, President’s Honors is now MNU’s premier event of the year and a vital source of support for the university.
President’s Honors is first and foremost a celebration — of God’s faithfulness, of donor generosity, and of all that makes MidAmerica Nazarene University’s mission worthy of unwavering, sacrificial support.
Because an in-person event of our typical size and magnitude won’t be possible because of COVID-19, this year’s President’s Honors will be much different than past events:
- Instead of transforming Cook Center into an elegant gala venue, we will be presenting the event entirely online from the Bell Cultural Events Center.
- Instead of charging $100 per person, everyone will have free access to the event online.
- Instead of opening our auctions only to attendees of our onsite event, this year’s Silent Auction will be available to everyone with bidding starting on auction packages prior to the event on Monday, April 12.
- Instead of traditionally honoring a special person or two, the hour-long virtual event will honor significant moments over the past year that helped MNU not only navigate the pandemic, but also demonstrate a pioneering spirit to emerge stronger than ever.
- Instead of looking back at our historic past, we will give you a future glimpse at the Cunningham Center (currently under construction) and share some exciting new plans for other areas of our campus.
But not everything will change this year! You can expect to hear the MNU story told from the perspective of our students and faculty. This virtual experience will also feature musical performances from MNU choirs and bands, as well as mobile auctions and celebrations of generosity. Alumni and friends join corporate sponsors and community partners to reflect and celebrate the importance of MNU's mission and the difference our students are making around the world.
We invite you to join us wherever you are on Friday, April 16, for the newest expression of President’s Honors!
Access to the event opens at 6:30 PM CST and the formal program starts at 7:00 PM CST. We encourage all participants to join us by 6:45 PM CST at the latest in order to have time to register for the auction and review pre-event information.
Enjoy our Flickr Gallery of 2019 Photos.
Join us for the 2021 President's Honors April 16, 2021.
2021 President’s Honors Sponsors
- D. Ray & Elaine Cook Family Foundation
- Olathe Medical Center
- Brent & Lynette Barkman
- Dr. Chris & Janet Halvorson
- Dr. Gary & Vickie Morsch
- Chuck & Kathy Nunamaker
- Pioneer College Caterers
- Allen & Madelyn Tollefson
- A.L. Huber General Contractor
- City of Olathe
- CrossFirst Bank
- Fry Orthodontic Specialists
- Dr. Larry & Donna McIntire
- Scott Relf & Family
- College Church of the Nazarene
- Financial Counselors Inc.
- Harlan C. Parker Insurance Agency
- Hephner TV & Electric
- The Glenn & Peggy Kell Family
- Midwest Trust Company
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- PGAV Architects
- Bob & Sharon Crew
- DEW Ad Specialties (Dave & Ellen White)
- Iowa District Church of the Nazarene
- Kansas City District Church of the Nazarene
- Jay Ketterling
- Dr. Jay & Courtney Main
- Dr. David & Gloria McKellips
- Dr. Jon & Faith North
- PKMR Engineers
- Prairie Lakes District Church of the Nazarene
- Joplin District Church of the Nazarene
- Kansas Paint Company
- Dr. Otto & Beulah Theel Family