President's Honors | October 16, 2020
Out of an abundance of caution for the health and safety of our guests, partners, and staff, the MNU Foundation has decided to move the date of President’s Honors to Friday, October 16, 2020.
Given the dynamic environment surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we believe the responsible course of action is to protect the safety and welfare of our guests and team members. As we make plans for President’s Honors this fall, we will be honoring all current sponsorship agreements and ticket purchases.
Thank you in advance for your prayers and support.
Launched in 2012, President’s Honors is now MNU’s premier event of the year and a vital source of support for the university.
President’s Honors is first and foremost a celebration — of God’s faithfulness, of donor generosity, and of all that makes MidAmerica Nazarene University’s mission worthy of unwavering, sacrificial support.
We are pleased to announce our 2020 President’s Honors Lifetime Achievement Award honorees, Tim and Gail Buchanan. Generous supporters of MNU, the couple serve as co-chairs of the university’s Bright Futures Campaign. As business and church leaders in Wichita, Kansas, the Buchanans have a deep desire to see young people educated in a Christian environment. Tim has served as a Board of Trustee member for MNU since 2012 and Gail is a former student (’79). Their daughter, son and daughter-in-law have all attended MNU.
Highlights of this special evening include an elegant dinner, thrilling live and silent auctions, unique entertainment, and celebrations of generosity. Alumni and friends join corporate sponsors and community partners to reflect and celebrate the importance of MNU's mission and the difference our students are making around the world. Enjoy our Flickr gallery of photos.
Join us for the 2020 President's Honors October 16, 2020.
2020 President’s Honors Sponsors
- D. Ray & Elaine Cook Family Foundation
- Olathe Health
- Dr. Otto & Beulah Theel Family
- Allen & Madeline Tollefson
- Dr. Chris & Janet Halvorson
- Dr. Larry & Donna McIntire
- Dr. Gary & Vickie Morsch
- Chuck & Kathy Nunamaker
- Pioneer College Caterers
- Precision Printing
- Ruckus Group
- Quality Technology Services
- A.L. Huber, General Contractor*
- City of Olathe
- CrossFirst Bank
- Fry Orthodontic Specialists
- Dr. Glenn & Peggy Kell
- PGAV Architects
- Vista Productions
- Barkman Honey
- Harlan C. Parker State Farm Insurance Agency
- Hephner TV & Electronics
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- Prime Capital Investments
- Dr. Dan & JoAnne Rexroth
- Roger & Dr. Linda Alexander
- Bank of Blue Valley
- Chris & Dr. Wendy Belcher
- Dyce & Wanda Bonham
- Dr. Randy & Loretta Cloud
- Dr. Merrill & Kandi Conant
- Keith & Julie Cox
- Bob & Sharon Crew
- Bart & Dr. Nancy Damron
- DEW Ad Specialties
- Esther H. Eppler
- Financial Counselors Inc (FCI)
- Kansas City District Church of the Nazarene
- MNU School of Education
- Dr, Ed & Judy Nash
- Dr. Jon & Faith North
- Todd Peterson
- PKMR Engineering
- Prairie Lakes District Church of the Nazarene
- Don & Sharon Zubke
- Dr. Barth & Kathy Smith
- Drs. Dhruba & Andrea Herman-Chakravarti
- Dr. O.E. & Joyce Dement
- Iowa District Church of the Nazarene
- Johnson County Equipment & Party Rental
- Joplin District Church of the Nazarene
- Kansas Paint Company
- Dr. Cary & Dawn Murphy
- Tigris Specialty Construction