Professional and Graduate Admissions
Finanical Aid can Help
Our Financial Aid office can help with any questions you have about reducing your tuition costs.
At MNU, we’re here to walk beside you through the process, making each step that much clearer and easier for you. You can start your application now. You’ll receive a personal admissions counselor to answer any questions you have and guide you along the way.
Apply now for free
- Select your program for the appropriate application
- Request official copies of your transcripts* be mailed to the address below. OR have official electronic copies sent directly from your schools to: email@example.com
Professional and Graduate Admissions
13563 South Mur-Len Road
Olathe, KS 66062-1620
- MNU may be able to assist in ordering your transcripts. Simply request that option when completing your application.
- If you are investigating your Financial Aid eligibility, check out your options and complete the FAFSA for the coming school year!
*Questions about which transcripts to send? Call us at (913)971-3800 to check which official transcripts are required for your program, or how to submit your transcript if you are an International Student.
CONTACT US TO HAVE YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Request information about the programs available OR
- Call us at (913)971-3800 and ask to speak to an Admissions Counselor OR
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REQUEST A FREE, UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT EVALUATION
- Have any unofficial transcripts you can access from your previous college experience evaluated unofficially; contact us now to see where you are with transferrable credit and program qualifications.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Efficiency is a priority here
- Most of MNU’s degree-completion, graduate and certificate programs are accelerated
- Many programs offer online courses or are fully online
- Tuition costs for most programs are competitive with area state universities
- We create a graduation plan for you from the very beginning
- If you are a transfer student, articulation agreements with community colleges allow us to accept your credits “in bulk”
- The quality of your degree is important
- Along with our HLC accreditation, we have pursued, and hold, several industry-specific accreditations, lending more weight to your degree
- Our courses are taught by faculty and instructors who have real-world experience
- Transfer/Community College Discount For graduates of qualifying area community colleges, including, but not limited to JCCC, KCKCC, MCC and NCCC, who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree at MNU.
- Family Education Discount For employees of many area companies, and their families.
- Military/Veteran Discount For active military, veterans and their spouses.Veterans eligible for the GI Bill®, should contact the school certification officers: Tiffany Todd at 913.971.3625 or email@example.com Active Duty and drilling/active Reserve and NG eligible for the Army Tuition Assistance program should contact: Marla Shank in the Cashier’s office, at 913.971.3295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adults who have little to no college credits
- Recent community college graduates
- Professionals who need to complete a degree for career advancement
- Motivated career-changers
- Military members and their families
- Retirees, stay-at-home parents, travelers, and everyone else!
If you have an degree from regionally accredited college, your general education requirements for MNU are met, except for our required faith-based classes.
- We have articulation transfer agreements with several area schools.
- You can also earn college credit for your military service if you are Active Duty military personnel, a drilling member of the National Guard and Reserves, or an honorably discharged veteran.