Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Certificate
About the Program
The post-graduate certificate AGPCNP track at MNU is designed to educate you as a primary care nurse practitioner, serving adolescents and adults (aged 13 and older).
Designed for licensed registered nurses with a previous MSN degree, MidAmerica Nazarene University's Post MSN AGPCNP Certificate curriculum allows you to complete coursework by taking classes online.
Our People are the difference
Our faculty and staff know how difficult starting or resuming college can be. With a Christlike mindset, we are here to support your success throughout your program.
Nurse practitioners play an important role in health promotion, disease prevention and management of chronic and acute illnesses. You will learn how to apply evidence-based methods to assess, diagnose, and develop treatment plans for a variety of primary care health conditions.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Basic program is 22 to 33 credit hours at $579 per credit hour*
- Advanced Pathophysiology, Advanced Pharmacology and Advanced Physical Assessment are required prerequisites which can be incorporated into your individualized degree completion plan if needed
- Complete in an average of 18 to 24 months
- Attend classes online with 2-two day site visits which will be scheduled in advance
- The post-graduate APRN certificate program at MidAmerica Nazarene University is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
*Prices effective July 1, 2022
We are not taking applications for our Nurse Practitioner (NP) Program at this time. We are in the process of reformatting our NP program to meet recent accrediting standards put out by The American Association of Colleges of Nursing and the National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties. A start date for the new program has not yet been established. If you would like to be on an email list to receive updates about the new program, click the request information link, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 913-971-3800.
ATTEND OUR NEXT OPEN HOUSE
ATTEND AN OPEN HOUSE
email@example.com or call 913-971-3800.