At MNU, we're here to walk beside you through the process, making each step that much clearer and easier for you. You can start your application now. You'll receive a personal enrollment specialist to answer any questions you have and guide you along the way.
Apply now for free
- Select your program for the appropriate application
- Request official copies of your transcripts* be mailed to the address below. OR have official electronic copies sent directly from your schools to: email@example.com
Professional and Graduate Admissions
13563 South Mur-Len Road
Olathe, KS 66062-1620
- If you are investigating your Financial Aid eligibility, check out your options and complete the FAFSA for the coming school year!
*Questions about which transcripts to send? Call us at (913)971-3800 to check which official transcripts are required for your program, or how to submit your transcript if you are an International Student.
Contact us to have your questions answered
- Request information about the programs available OR
- Call us at (913)971-3800 and ask to speak to an Enrollment Specialist OR
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a free, unofficial transcript evaluation
- Have any unofficial transcripts you can access from your previous college experience evaluated unofficially; contact us now to see where you are with transferrable credit and program qualifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Efficiency is a priority here
- Most of MNU's degree-completion, graduate and certificate programs are accelerated
- Many programs offer online courses or are fully online
- Tuition costs for most programs are competitive with area state universities
- We create a graduation plan for you from the very beginning
- If you are a transfer student, articulation agreements with community colleges allow us to accept your credits “in bulk”
- The quality of your degree is important
- Along with our HLC accreditation, we have pursued, and hold, several industry-specific accreditations, lending more weight to your degree
- Our courses are taught by faculty and instructors who have real-world experience
We have several tuition discounts to make attending MNU affordable, including:
- Transfer/Community College Discount
For graduates of qualifying area community colleges, including, but not limited to JCCC, KCKCC, MCC and NCCC, who are pursuing a bachelor's degree at MNU.
- Family Education Discount
For employees of many area companies, and their families.
- Military/Veteran Discount
For active military, veterans and their spouses.
- Adults who have little to no college credits
- Recent community college graduates
- Professionals who need to complete a degree for career advancement
- Motivated career-changers
- Military members and their families
- Retirees, stay-at-home parents, travelers, and everyone else!
If you have an Associate's degree (AA or AS), your general education requirements for MNU are met, except for our required faith-based classes.
- We have articulation transfer agreements with several area schools.
- You can also earn college credit for your military service if you are Active Duty military personnel, a drilling member of the National Guard and Reserves, or an honorably discharged veteran.
MNU does not require a GRE or GMAT score for admission consideration.