Before you can fully enroll, there are some important steps to complete. Below you will find the list of items you need to be ready!
- Apply to MNU
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit a copy of any U.S. visa you have had or currently have
- Submit your TOEFL, SAT or ACT scores
- Submit your college/university transcripts, if applicable*
*Credits earned outside the United States will need to be evaluated by a NACES approved transcript evaluation agency.
After you’ve been accepted to MNU, the following are the steps to get your enrolled in classes and receive an updated I-20 from a Designated School Official:
- Provide proof of financial support
- Degree-Completion, Graduate, and Certification international students, Vicki Troyer, SPGS Office Manager and International Student Designated School Official (DSO) 913-971-3806 | email@example.com.
- Submit the I-901 form and fee payment