The Student Success Center for the School of Professional & Graduate Studies offers streamlined, user-friendly services and resources to help our degree completion and graduate students navigate through the various components of higher education. Our services focus on advising, registrar services, and student satisfaction. Student resources include tutoring, research tools, writing assistance, and counseling. .
We often help with questions such as:
- Is my employer a corporate partner and do I receive a tuition discount?
- How do I request a schedule change or add/drop a class?
- I know someone who is interested in attending. Who should they call?
- Who is my advisor and what is their contact information?
- How do I access the University’s counseling programs?
- Why do I have a hold on my account?
- Where do I sign up for tutoring?
- I am having trouble with my log-in password. What do I do?
Our goal is to reflect Christ in the support, resources, and services we provide to our degree-completion and graduate students and their families. We are available to answer or discuss any topic important to you and we are here to help you overcome any obstacle that might cause an interruption in your educational pursuits. We are understand that life: family, career, and everyday responsibilities do not stop for education. However, life in shared community provides the solidarity, support, and service needed to persevere. We look forward to helping you accomplish your academic goals!