Transfer & New Students
Congratulations! You're taking steps to finish what you started and work toward your goal. Before you can fully enroll, there are some important steps to complete. Below you will find the list of items you need to complete to be ready!
Apply now for free
- Select your program for the appropriate application
- Request official copies of your transcripts* be mailed to the address below. OR have official electronic copies sent directly from your schools to: email@example.com
Professional and Graduate Admissions
13563 South Mur-Len Road
Olathe, KS 66062-1620
- If you are investigating your Financial Aid eligibility, check out your options and complete the FAFSA for the coming school year!
*Questions about which transcripts to send? Call us at (913)971-3800 to check which official transcripts are required for your program, or how to submit your transcript if you are an International Student.
Contact us to have your questions answered
- Request information about the programs available OR
- Call us at (913)971-3800 and ask to speak to an Enrollment Specialist OR
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a free, unofficial transcript evaluation
- Have any unofficial transcripts you can access from your previous college experience evaluated unofficially; contact us now to see where you are with transferrable credit and program qualifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adults who have some college credit, or even no college credit
- Recent community college graduates who are interested in our evening or online accelerated degree-completion programs
- Professionals who need to complete a degree for career advancement
- Motivated career-changers
- Military members and their families
Efficiency is a priority to you.
- Most of MNU's degree-completion programs are accelerated
- Many programs offer online courses or are fully online
- Tuition costs for most accelerated degree-completion programs are competitive with area state universities
- We create a graduation plan for you from the very beginning
- Articulation agreements with community colleges allow us to accept your credits “in bulk”
The quality of your degree is important to you.
- Along with our HLC accreditation, we have pursued, and hold, several industry-specific accreditations to lend more weight to your degree
- Our courses are taught by faculty and instructors who have real-world experience
We have several tuition discounts to make attending MNU affordable, including:
- If you have an Associate's degree (AA or AS) from a Regionally Accredited school, your general education requirements for MNU may already be met, except for our required faith-based classes. We have specific articulation transfer agreements with several area schools.
- You can also earn college credit for your military service if you are Active Duty military personnel, a drilling member of the National Guard and Reserves, or an honorably discharged veteran.