Yellow Ribbon Program
To receive education and training benefits under the Yellow Ribbon Program:
- You must be eligible for the maximum benefit rate (100%) under the Post 9/11 GI Bill®
- You must not be on active duty or a spouse transferee of an Active Duty member
- Your school must agree to participate in the Yellow Ribbon Program, which MidAmerica Nazarene University proudly does!
- Your school must have not offered Yellow Ribbon to more than the maximum number of individuals stated in their participation agreement.
- Your school must certify your enrollment to VA, including Yellow Ribbon program information, if the student qualifies for the program and their tuition costs exceed the national maximum per academic year. Students in the adult program are certified with the VA on a per class basis, while students in the traditional program are certified on a semester basis.
Ready to begin?
Veterans eligible for the GI Bill®, should contact the school certification officers:
- Harlan Plunkett 913-971-3724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cathy Colapietro 913-971-3739 or email@example.com
MNU is an SOC certified institution.