Transfer Discount for Degree-Completion Programs
Transfer to an MNU degree-completion program and finish your bachelor's degree.
Are you graduating from a qualified area community college? You are eligible to receive a scholarship in one of MNU's professional bachelor degree-completion programs when you transfer.
When you transfer to MNU you can receive a:
- 20% Tuition Discount when you transfer to MNU WITHIN 1 YEAR of finishing your AA/AAS.
- 10% Tuition Discount when you transfer to MNU AFTER 1 YEAR of finishing your AA/AAS.
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Please fill out our Community College Transfer Tuition Discount form today to get started at MNU! PLEASE NOTE: Transfer tuition discounts are effective the first full term following receipt of a completed, signed Transfer Tuition Discount form in the School of Professional and Graduate Studies Admissions office and will not be retroactive for prior terms or courses. See form for details.
Community College Partners
All of the following Community College Partners offer you a 20% tuition discount on select programs when you start at MNU within a year of completing your associate’s degree. You'll receive a 10% discount after that year has passed. We also offer tuition discounts to the employees of these community colleges.
- Allen Community College
- Barton Cty Community College
- Brown Mackie
- Cloud Cty Community College
- Ft. Scott Community College
- Hutchinson Community College
- Johnson County Community College (JCCC)
- Kansas City Kansas Community College (KCKCC)
- Labette Community College
- Metropolitan Community College (MCC)
- Neosho County Community College
- North Central Tech College