- HS Diploma OR GED*
- Minimum 17 English/Reading ACT Scores, OR placement test**
- Minimum 19 Math ACT Score, OR placement test**
- Complete an information meeting (on-campus or over the phone)
- Complete an online application
- Submit all official transcripts – high school* and college
- Build a plan of study with an advisor
*Waived for those with 24+ hours of transferable college credit. For those with less than 24+ hours of credit, high school transcripts (or GET results) will be required as part of the admission process.
**If students have 24+ hours of transferrable college credit, no ACT or assessment exams are required. If students have less than 24 hours of transferrable college credit and no ACT, then the ACCUPLACER exam will be required as part of the admission process.