Accelerate your career at MNU. In today's world there is high demand for quality nurses.
The Accelerated BSN program is designed for the LPN, paramedic/MICT, or adult student with previous college experience.
You Should Know
- Meets on-site; some courses are hybrid online and on campus
- Fulfill 64 credit hours at $599 per credit hour
- Complete your BSN in 12 months
- Attend class in Olathe
At MNU, we combine faculty expertise and state-of-the-art laboratories with your personal motivation to provide you an unmatched opportunity for coursework and clinical completion in just 12 months. You will be prepared to successfully take the NCLEX-RN® exam and accomplish your ultimate goal of becoming a qualified registered nurse.
- March 2021
Attend an Information Session
- Monday, October 19, 12:00 pm Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
- Friday, November 13, 3:00 pm Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
- Tuesday, December 1, 5:30 pm Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
MidAmerica Nazarene University School of Nursing wants to make you aware of an upcoming accreditation review by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) to evaluate the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Program. This evaluation is taking place November 2-4, 2020. Prior to our CCNE evaluation, we ask that our communities of interest provide any written comments to the CCNE evaluation team that will be reviewing our program. These comments are shared with the evaluation team reviewing the program but will not be shared with the MSN Program.
If you want to submit a written comment to CCNE, you must do so at least 21 days before the scheduled evaluation, and the comment must be written in English. Written third-party comments must be received by CCNE by October 12, 2020. Please direct your comments to: email@example.com.
2020 Graduation Speech