Accelerate your career at MNU. In today's world there is high demand for quality nurses.
The Accelerated BSN program is designed for the LPN, paramedic/MICT, or adult student with previous college experience.
You Should Know
- Meets on-site; some courses are hybrid online and on campus
- Fulfill 64 credit hours at $599 per credit hour
- Complete your BSN in 12 months
- Attend class in Olathe
At MNU, we combine faculty expertise and state-of-the-art laboratories with your personal motivation to provide you an unmatched opportunity for coursework and clinical completion in just 12 months. You will be prepared to successfully take the NCLEX-RN® exam and accomplish your ultimate goal of becoming a qualified registered nurse.
- August 2021
Attend an Information Session
- Wednesday April 21, 5:30 PM - Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
- Wednesday May 25, 11:00 AM - Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
- Tuesday June 23, 5:30 PM - Virtual Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend
2020 Graduation Speech