Looking to increase your skills and credentials with a bachelor’s degree in management? Have an interest in healthcare administration, information technology or business? Now you can customize your degree with a specialization in one of our three options.
- Healthcare Administration (MLHCA) - focus on healthcare economics, business law, healthcare management and IT fundamentals
- Information Technology (MLIT) - learn to understand and apply today’s technology in business to solve problems
- Business (MLB) - gain targeted content in operations, business law and IT fundamentals
you Should Know
- Fulfill 45* credit hours at $209-$429 per credit hour
- Customized schedule based on your needs
- Attend classes in Olathe or online
Designed for working adults seeking to earn a bachelor’s degree in an accelerated format, our program combines coursework matching your career goals with focused classes in management and leadership.
These programs are for working adults with at least 45 transferable hours of college credit. Our advisors will craft your schedule with core courses in management and leadership and include coursework in your chosen specialization. Advisors consider your projected start date, transfer hours, number of hours needed to graduate and your preferences. It’s all about what works for you. Some of your courses will be online and some will be onsite.
This online format offers a set of course curriculum that is already planned just for you. All you need to do is simply follow the planned courses and you'll be on your way to earning your Bachelor Degree
- January 2021