The Master of Science in Management program at MNU is designed to develop you into a leader who can move your business forward.
you Should Know
- Meets on-site 1 night per week with online courses available
- Fulfill 30 credit hours at $599 per credit hour
- Complete your Master's degree in 20 months
- Attend classes in Olathe or online
Businesses run on people. They're often a company's biggest asset. With our hybrid class format, our Master of Science in Management is a people-focused business degree where you'll learn coveted project management skills along with how to organize and motivate successful teams. It's leadership that starts with you.
Think you already know how to manage others? Findings from the Wall Street Journal show most managers actually get it wrong: mismanaging authority and unilaterally wielding control. Our master's in management teaches you how to understand yourself so that you can inspire others, upgrade your leadership skills and learn to lead change at work. After all, with MNU's Master of Science in Management degree, you'll be learning how to lead and motivate others.
Our blended-course approach allows you to take classes completely on-site or choose to take some of them online, giving you flexibility in how you complete your degree.
- June 29, 2021 in Olathe or online
*For information on our priority application deadlines and registration deadlines, please contact us at 913-971-3800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend an Information Session
- Thursday June 3, 12:00 to 1:00 PM CST - Business Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend