Designed for the licensed registered nurse with a BSN degree who wishes to pursue both a Master of Science in Nursing degree, Healthcare Administration and Master of Business Administration degree. MidAmerica Nazarene University's MSN/MBA dual degree program allows you to complete two degree programs with a single, combined plan of study by attending online or a combination of weekly in-person classes / online classes.
you Should Know
- Meets on-site or online, 1 night per week, full-time or part-time
- Fulfill 57 credit hours at $499-$599 per credit hour
- Complete in as little as 2 years
- Students can attend this program with a single, combined plan of study by attending online or a combination of weekly in-person classes / online classes
This accelerated program meets high standards of quality required in the healthcare marketplace. If you’re hoping to earn your MSN and MBA in Kansas, our program can help you continue to grow as a leader in the industry.
- June 7, 2021
*For information on our priority application deadlines and registration deadlines, please contact us at 913-971-3800 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attend an Information Session
- Thursday June 17, 12:00 PM - Post-Licensure Nursing Information Meeting (using ZOOM): Register to attend